Enhancing port users knowledge and skills on modern port management by the end of the course.
- Impact of International Trade Evolution on the Demand for Maritime Transport
- Recent Evolutions of Trade and International Transport Modes International and Regional Agreements
- International Strategies of Firms and Transport Policies of Shippers
- Rules, Procedures, and Documents of International trade and transport
- The Evolution of Ships Organization and Strategies in Sea Transport
Lectures, Discussion, Presentation, Group Work