To provide the necessary theory knowledge for Security Manager of SLPA.
To provide the necessary skills to operate the Security Activities of SLPA successfully.
To provide the positive attitudes to encourage the related field officers by the end of the programme.
The Security Officers of the Ports Authority
- Leader ship training
- Weapon training, Fire, Safety and Occupational health
- Physical Exercises
- Security (Safety)
- First Aid
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Responsibilities and Implementation
- Three forces, Police, and Other Government Institutions Duties and Responsibilities
- IMO and Port Security (SOLAS and ISPS)
- Controlling of Institutions & Security Activities
- Priority Section
- Other Divisional Activities
- Using of office methods
- Dangerous Cargo Identification and Operations
- Using of Computer knowledge
- Tamil Language
Lectures, Drill, Discussion, Presentation, Group Work