This course is developed in order to gain theoretical and practical knowledge on refrigeration & Air Conditioning Systems.
Those who are working or interesting in the AC field
- Introduction to temperature, heat & pressure
- Introduction to Refrigeration & Air Conditioning and its components
- Refrigerant cycle (AC /cycle)
- Types of refrigeration systems (Domestic/Commercial/Industrial)
- Types of Air Conditioning Systems (Windows/Spit/Package/Chillers/Control AC)
- Types of air compressors, lubricate methods, controlling cooling
- Types of condenser & cooling towers, and types of evaporates
- Metering device, defrosting and other accessories
- Electrical circuit diagrams for AC
- Heating and cooling load calculation
- Servicing, gas charging, tube welding and gas leak testing
Lecture, Practical exercise, Handouts, Questions paper etc.